Health Care Marketing *Private Agency
Private Health Care Institute that was ready to grow, but needed internal structure and public outreach.
MARKETING SOLUTION OVERVIEW
- Create relationships between affiliate hospitals and general practices.
- Produce e-mail marketing campaigns for patients and community out reach.
- Create consistent content on social media and other appropriate medias.
- Create review campaigns through text.
- Create internal newsletters both hard copy and e versions for patient and community out reach.
- Create content of value on website.
The Institute had a website, but the content was not optimized for web search. The copyright on the website was not efficiently used which was hindering The Institute’s presence. Re-writing the website, along with local SEO brought The Institute from an average of 8 spot on Google’s first page to top 3 for each of their 34 locations.
There are many different outlets to advertise medical companies. Finding the demographics was the priority to determining which outlets would be the most efficient choice for The Institute. Print media and digital media was necessary to reach the full spectrum.
To create effective internal communications for medium to large companies, internal marketing (marketing to employees) is necessary. This will give employees (management, etc.) the proper tools to perform services according to the company’s values and goals.