Galavant was created for individuals that want artisan made textiles for their home at a fair price. The decor is art and conversation pieces from artisans around the world. Galavant has been around since 2017 and needs branding and product marketing.
MARKETING SOLUTION OVERVIEW
- Create branding for the marketing within their niche audience.
- Produce e-mail marketing campaigns for from social media and website.
- Create consistent content on social media and other appropriate medias.
- Create constant blog posting that provides both keywords for seo and content of quality.
- Create e-newsletter.
- Create content on value on website and socials.
- Create Pinterest.
- Create FB/IG ads.
Strategy for Marketing in 2020
Social Media Management
The key to product marketing in 2020 is to push it through social media. Galavant has a successful Facebook and Instagram page, but was hitting a roadblock with attracting a bigger audience within their very specific niche market and creating a story behind their products.
Pinterest was also another venue that they had not ventured on.
- Start at the foundation (website) with an audit to ensure that the e-commerce site is optimized. Their message and SEO is competitive with competition.
- Analysis of competition.
- Make sure Branding & Message aligns across all social media.
- Create Pinterest account.
- Create content for social media of quality with a content calendar and 3rd party social media app.
- Outreach to decor blogs for backlinks and leverage advertising.
- Create a Facebook ad account.
- Measure Facebook ads to see ROI.
- Start marketing to retail sites and magazine.